Filed under Junk Drawer.
Thoughts I’ve had during this move.
- Wow, this apartment is so big…I’m lonely.
- Look, stuff I haven’t seen for two years, awwww.
- Look, stuff I haven’t seen for two years. Why do I have this?
- Look stuff I haven’t seen…um…my goodness…how much stuff does one person need?
- Do I like this new rug? I love it. No, no, I’m not sure. Yes. Yes I do like it.
- What’s that noise? and that noise? and those sirens? and what’s that now?
- Week later: Oh, I just noticed, I don’t notice the sirens now. I’m getting used to the noises.
- Gas stove? Um, I’ve never used one. Will I blow up the place? Is it safe to leave me unsupervised with this?
- Every room has windows. Every room. I shall bathing in the sunlight every day like a glorious ritual sun-goddess.